Impressum & Datenschutz
Liability for Content / Information:
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Liability claims directed at the Peter Schitter GmbH or netcontact.at, whether based on material or immaterial damages resulting from the use or non-use of information presented, or from the use of erroneous and/or incomplete information are expressly excluded.
Insofar as you provide us with personal data, we will treat this information with due diligence and in compliance with data-privacy provisions. Use for any other purposes, or the sharing of such data with third-parties, will not occur. With regards to strictly confidential messages to us, for your own security please use the regular postal service. The Peter Schitter GmbH expressly distances itself from the content of third-party websites to which we have created links. No responsibility is accepted for the content of linked pages, especially for those which have been changed since the links were put in place. We wish to make it absolutely clear that we have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of those external webpages to which we have created links on our own website. Should any such external site present questionable content, we ask that you notify us without delay so that the link can be deleted immediately.
Data privacy statement
Your personal data will be processed on our website by Peter Schitter GmbH. The contact details of Peter Schitter GmbH can be found at Imprint.
Data Processing Officer
You may contact our data protection officer at Ladungsfähige Anschrift, E-Mail-Adresse, Telefon.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and process your personal data in accordance with the legal data protection provisions and this Data Privacy Statement. You may normally use our website without disclosing personal data. To the extent that personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this is always voluntary, if possible.
We process your personal data with the assistance of processors that assist us in connection with providing the services (e.g. web hoster, electronic newsletters).
These processors are obliged to strictly protect your personal data and may process your personal data for no purpose other than the provision of our services. Your personal data are transferred only to typical commercial service providers such as banks (money is transferred you), tax advisors (you are entered in our accounting system), mail handling service providers (mail is sent to you), etc.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to allow or to block cookies. The location of these settings depends on your browser. Detailed information is available via the help function of your browser. If you have disabled cookies, you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Absolutely necessary content to guarantee fundamental functionality of the website
- gaOptout, maOptout, fbOptout: To store the opt-out of Google Analytics, Matomo, Facebook Pixel.
- Functional cookies to guarantee functionality of the website
- Performance cookies to improve user experience.
- Google Analytics (see below)
- Facebook Pixel (see below)
- Advertising cookies to control advertising campaigns.
Server Log File
This website uses server log files to process the following personal data in order to monitor technical functionality and to improve the security of operation of the webserver based on the overriding legitimate interest of the controller (technical security measure):
- Accessed content
- Time of server inquiry
- Type / version of browser
- Applied operating system
- Referrer URL
- IP address
- Host name
Such data will be stored only temporarily for four hours on a personalized basis. After this time limit, IP address and host name are anonymized.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website then takes into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing a browser plugin which is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can block the collection of your data by Google Analytics only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data if you visit this website again: Deactivate Google Analytics .
Deactivate Facebook Pixel
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website will then take into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can block the collection of your user data by Facebook Pixel only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data when you visit this website again:
You have the right to information, to rectification and erasure of personal data, and to limitation of the processing of personal data. To the extent that your personal data are processed on the legal basis of your consent or in reliance on a contract concluded with you, you have also the right to data portability. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of personal data until you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. If you exercise that right, we will cease the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You have also the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien, firstname.lastname@example.org).